Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-02 Origin:Site
Analysis of common faults and problems of engraving machine
Question 1: When opening the software, the computer prompts \"Failed to open the card, please check the card \" prompt.
1. Check if the driver of the board is installed or replace the board with a PCI slot;
2. Reinstall the two data connection cables and check for broken pins;
3. If there is a problem with Weihong Card, replace the card.
Question 2: When opening the software, it prompts: three axis alarm, initialization error signal.
1. Check whether the two data cables of the computer and the machine are connected properly;
2. Check whether the fuse of the adapter board in the control box is burned out and replace the fuse;
3. Check whether the power supply is working normally.
Question 3: Misalignment occurs when engraving, or the size is incorrect.
1. Check whether the path of the engraving software is correct;
2. Check the clearance of the screw rod and whether the fastening screws of the polished rod are loose;
3. Check if the software parameters are set correctly.
Question 4: The Z axis does not raise the knife when the X axis travels for a certain period.
1. Check whether the Z-axis motor is running normally, the power and the current of the driver;
2. Check if the Z-axis motor cable has poor contact or is broken in the middle;
3. Check if the lift distance is set.
Question 5: The spindle motor does not rotate or reverse.
1. Check the parameter settings of the inverter;
2. Check whether the signal line of the inverter is reversed.
Question 6: Smashing occurs.
1. The Z-axis motor power is not enough, and the coupling is loose;
2. The current of the Z-axis driver is too small, or the signal line is connected incorrectly;
3. The data cable is not connected well.
Question 7: When the software is turned on, the axis shuts down.
1. Problems with the driver or poor contact of the computer output signal line;
2. Poor contact of motor wire.
Question 8: The machine does not power on when it is turned on.
1. Check whether the start button cable is connected well and the button is burned out;
2. Check whether the AC contactor is short-circuited or burned out.
Question 9: The axis only moves in one direction when the button is moved.
1. Check whether the data cable is normal and whether the data cable socket is plugged in properly;
2. Check if the motor circuit is not welded.
Question 10: The sending software cannot be opened normally, and the sculpted thing is deformed.
1. Reinstall new systems and software;
2. Check if the X and Y axis screws and screws are loose;
3. There is a problem with the engraving path.